2. You can now see, in the Web player window under the cover of your audiobook, the different playback controls.
- Playback speed selector: allows you to select 3 playback speeds: 1x, 1.25x and 1.5x.
- Volume control: allows you to select the desired volume level or turn the sound off.
- Chapter selector: offers the possibility to jump directly to any chapter of the book.
- Playback controls: allow you to play or pause playback, go forward or backward 30 seconds, or skip to the next or previous chapter.
3. When you're done listening, click on the X button at the top left of the audio player. You will then be redirected to your digital library.
Note that your progress is saved when you close the audio player.