The first step in setting up a delivery is to confirm a sender address. To do so, follow the procedure below.
- Log in to the platform using your publisher account.
- Click on the Profile tab in the navigation bar.
- Under Metadata, select Deliveries.
- Go to Promotional mailings - Deliveries > Sender email addresses.
- If you have already entered a sender email address
- Click on the envelope icon.
- If you have not yet entered a sender address:
- Click on the + button.
- Enter the email address from which you want your publications to be sent.
- Click on the green checkmark.
You will then receive an email at the address you entered. This email comes from Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), which is the service Cantook Courrier uses to operate.
- Click on the link in the body of the email to activate the account. You will be taken to an Amazon SES documentation page. No action is required on this page.
- Go back to the platform.
- Refresh the page Profile > Metadata > Deliveries. The email address you just entered should now have a green checkmark in the Verified column.
If you are unable to get the sender address validated, repeat the procedure by clicking on the envelope icon to the right of the green checkmark. You will then receive a new validation email from Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). Please also make sure that these messages are not sent to the junk folder.